Monday, April 7, 2014

Just a lil tulle






Days like these, I love dressing up to chase away any lingering presence of Monday's Blues. I've started out my Monday in the most unpleasant of ways and I've been trying to do things to make myself feel better, lighter, and more positive! And yes, that includes dressing up.

I'm wildly in love with the Lace & Ebony's new Minn Tulle Ballerina Skirt. The moment I set my eyes on it, I knew I got to bring it in. The moment I wore it on for the studio shoot, I knew, I've got to have it. No I'm not exaggerating, really! :P It's really rare to find a Cream colored tulle skirt (of such great quality I must add). I paired it with a cropped denim shirt here and I could really see this skirt going with feminine outfits, edgier outfits. Oh, the possibilities! Keeping this also to style it for future Lace & Ebony shoots ;)

If your Monday hasn't gone as well as mine, fret not. It's almost the start of Tuesday!
G'night everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment