Friday, June 3, 2011

Hey Jude

It has probably been a month since the holidays have commenced and I'M LOVING EVERY BIT OF IT! <3 Though May was a month of labour... June and July brings in the summer fun! G and I have been having a lot of fun cooking these days! We have been cooking so so much... and enjoying every bit of it! The true delight for every chef, is to see people enjoy your food. Without him, I wouldn't be able to cook up good lunches for us!



Photobucket
Aglio Olio, my favourite! :D




Photobucket

Salmon, our favourite. This is baked with sea salt and seaweed seasoning. 




For the corned beef fried rice cooked earlier today!

Photobucket

Chopping the onion! Boy did it really sting my eye :(




Photobucket

Mixing the corned beef with pepper



Photobucket

Boiling the potatoes



Photobucket
Stir frying it!



Photobucket



Photobucket

Added in the onions, rice and corned beef!



Photobucket

Mixing it all in...



Photobucket

Added an egg!



Photobucket
It's all coming together now!!



Photobucket

My masterchef at work ;)




Photobucket

The end result! Yum! :)




Photobucket

:)



And we have plenty more plans to try and fulfill during the holidays! Probably would try to add baking to the list! Neeeed to try to unlock the chocolate lava cake achievement! And would try to blog more often :P 





Photobucket


Join A:symmetry and me for What The Flea! Happening tomorrow (Saturday) at Scape from 2pm - 9pm! Their new collection's up for sale tomorrow and for me... I'm clearing my wardrobe! So if you wanna rummage through some good finds and get cheap deals, drop by! :)


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment