Monday, May 16, 2011

Its all a maze, and I just want to find my way out

I love weddings. What more, a beach wedding! A romantic escapade away from the hustle and bustle of city life... witnessing the biggest moment of your life in the company of the sun, sand and sea. How amazing is that! :) Invited the boy to join me and my family for a distant relative's wedding... and boy was it a night to remember (in a bad way)!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Bride and groom about to walk the aisle! People getting the confetti ready!



Photobucket
Pretty pretty confetti... I like!!



Photobucket


Photobucket
Look at the beautiful sunset...



Photobucket


Photobucket

My very cute but mischievous cousin!



Photobucket


Photobucket

Showers of blessing confetti!!



Photobucket
Hahaha look at them...



Photobucket


Photobucket
He picks up the confetti on the sand... and throws them (together with the sand) up in the air... Hahaha so cute! :)



Photobucket
Free flow fruit punch! This is really good!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The night scenery...



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh yeah... this was the cup of beer that did me in. Me and my bad habits of not eating well, and not eating at all. So the very smart me didn't eat anything for the entire day, goes to the wedding, down some beer before food and poof, there goes the stomach. Due to the lack of food, my blood sugar went down and I started having black-outs and fainting spells. It was a nightmare trying to get better! The blood sugar took a long time to stabilize while my worried family and boyfriend tried to feed me with sugared drinks and food. Which my body was very much rejecting everything and wanted to just die off. :/ Yikes... never not eating again... :/


Though on a lighter note, the food was really good! Even as my body was resisting most solid foods... I couldn't resist cream of mushroom soup + garlic bread!! Hahaha, I love that, A LOT! :) I had fun just being with the boy and my family. Gives me the warm fuzzy feeling! I definitely hope and would love to attend more weddings, especially those matrimonial ceremonies in churches. I don't know why but that feels more romantic! Haha... the time for weddings, will come! ;)


***


I've been incredibly busy these days... Work, work, and more work. Gosh! I want to just stop working and start enjoying my holidays! It's really starting to wear me out but I gotta hold on. I'm just praying for strength and mercy to get me through this busy period... please let me be alive at the end of this tunnel :(


I really really wish for things to work out. If anyone knew the kind of desire I have to go towards my dream, they would understand why I would wish for that. Now I just gotta be patient and hope for the best, and do what I can, and most importantly, to hope that this is part of God's plan for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment