Friday, February 10, 2012

Dancing in the sunlight

Lace & Ebony's first outdoor shoot! 

Boy was I ambitious. The sun was raging hot that very day, and both G and I were dying under the heat in the late morning/afternoon!! It took much longer than I expected because the place I originally had in mind was built up and replaced with new establishments. Singapore is moving way too fast, we are losing our nature appeal. Yeah sure there are sufficient trees and greenery but it's getting too modernised. It takes a lot more exploring if you want to achieve the au natural theme.

But nevertheless, it was quite an achievement for photography noobs like us :) Thanks to G for the amazing photos and his perseverance to getting the kind of shots I want. I've got to take my hat off to him, truly. Here are my favourite shots from this collection. 









Look at how I'm cringing and frowning because of the sun haha, and the scorching rays on my face! Silly of me to not apply sunblock on my body. Think I've gotten a little more tan?



And lastly, my favourite photographer, driver, support, helper, boyfriend and confidante. Love you :)



I'm pretty happy from all the support LE's been getting and every so grateful to everyone. Hopefully there would be more outdoor shoots because honestly the colors do pop in natural sunlight & I do love the pictures a lot more. Jusssttt got to compromise our schedules to make sure that everything ties in with schoolwork as well. I honestly can't wait for school to end in another 2.5 months. A release indeed! Here's to more lovely shoots & clothes! :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment