Friday, April 6, 2012

Breakfast at Hummerstons

Nothing like posting brunch pictures on a Good Friday :) I love brunches! OSG finally has a brunch outing together, and thanks to Deborah's recommendations, we decided to head to Hummerstons at Robertson Quay. The cafe is hidden in an obscure area, but nothing like hunting down a good place to work up an appetite!













The food was good and priced at a usual brunch price I guess? I tried the tortillas and scrambled eggs set, and it wasn't too bad. Personally I don't fancy mexican sauces with my breakfast, but it's definitely a unique brunch item. The bread and butter pudding was good!! :)












YAY <3 OSG! :)



Anyway, the voting for the Finals have commenced!
Have you casted your vote yet? :) 
It's the last stage, so I'd really need your vote! Pretty please :P
(Facing really intense competition from the girls from big universities :( )

2) Scroll all the way down till you see some boxes for you to choose
3) Select 'Angela M. Lim' :D, and if you'd like, choose Weinian for the guy 
(Compulsory to vote for one female and one male!)
4) Fill in your email and TA-DAH, you're done!!

Easy right? So go go go! Fill in your emails, old emails, sibling's emails, classmate's emails, enemies's emails (heehee) and just help me alright? If anyone of you would need any help in surveys, likes, shares or whatever, feel free to approach me. I really owe you guys lots of love and appreciation! :)

Voting ends on Monday, 9th April 11.59pm, so it's now or never!!






♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment