Friday, April 27, 2012

VanityTrove x Lace & Ebony

VanityTrove x Lace & Ebony


I was so thrilled to receive my own set of Trove, with much thanks to the lovely Camy from VanityTrove! LOOK AT ALL THE GOODIES INSIDE! So pleasedddd! I shall introduce them in a bit but here's some professional studio looking shots haha! This is April's edition by the way! Which Lace & Ebony is giving out in April (Want to win it? Click here to find out more!)







This has got to be my favourite. Undereye concealer! Best for students who stay up late to rush assignments or to mug! Or just for people like me who use the laptops / computers a lot!


More detailed pictures below :) 

I love the way VanityTrove puts together their beauty mix each month! It's like, they know exactly what we want and need! What's inside April's Troves? They have a hair moisturiser (in Singapore's terrible weather, you'd definitely need one to protect your hair!), a wonderful smelling soap, the undereye concealer, a lip plumper, false eyelashes, and a spa voucher!!! :D 




My eyebags are atrocious and I've never actually used something that's specially for the undereye, so this is a brilliant sample for me to try! It also works well on blemishes!



I love the smell of this soap! I think it's peppermint? I don't know... not that good with smells! But it looks too good to be used, hahaha. I shall let it make my room smell good for the moment! 



A Masego Spa voucher that comes with a spa polish for you to try the kind of products that they will be using on you. Decadent! It's a pity the spa is at the other end of Singapore, if not I'll be the first to rush there!



Everyone knows how much I love false eyelashes. It really helps to brighten up my eyes (horrible hidden eyelids!). Plus, the lip plumper that comes in a versatile neutral shade. A little pinkish but it goes on perfectly! By the way, there's always a mirror attached on the lip gloss, so you can apply it effortlessly anytime anywhere! How thoughtful.



The Style Aromatherapy is actually a product from Israel! I love how it smells!! 



Close up of the undereye concealer. The shade seem to match me nicely!



Lip plumper color! It has shimmers in it as well. Gorgeous shade right?



Time to cam-whore with my new products on! :)

(With flash)





I think the concealer covered my eyebags brilliantly! Well don't look at the smiling pictures, it accentuates it, haha!! In love with my new products and I can't wait to see what else VanityTrove has in store for us in the coming months! 


Anyway, if you'd like to win one set for yourself, here over to Lace & Ebony's Facebook page and follow the instructions to win! Giveaway ends 30th April so you still have a chance to take part! 


And the new collection is UPPPPP <3


GO SHOP TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment