Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hello!!!!

I've been crazy busy for the past month, ever since I've started the retail space @ FirstDay. Things have gotten a lot more hectic with shoots, jobs, spending time and meeting up with people I love. This update is almost a month old now, and I'll slowly fill this blog with my birthday pictures, and yay more food pictures! :)

First up, my Birthday Celebration with OSG @ Pasta Brava. I love the handmade pastas but some got too gelat for our liking. The winner was the handmade pasta in saffron sauce! :) The actual name is pretty complicated but this is the first dish under the homemade pasta category.











They made a birthday cake from Twelve Cupcakes! :D Sooo pretty, I like! Thank you :')




We then headed to Teoheng to sing our hearts out! :P I'm really glad for such a memorable celebration where everyone would put in effort to attend and celebrate birthdays with one another. A group that's close to my heart <3



Our cook-out day!

We made chocolate pancakes with bananas. Turned out pretty awesome even though the pancakes didn't look that appealing. I've got the recipe from the Clinton St Bakery (the awesome Breakfast place I'm raving about from NY), annnnnddd the verdict is: It's too tedious -.-! Haha, I'm pretty sure you can get fluffy pancakes without the crazy preparation steps they made us go through... I think. But this effort is better spent on a special occasion, making breakfast for someone special, or brunch for a big group of people. Otherwise... all the effort is just... not quite worth it I think.



Tasted pretty good though! :p



I really wanted a lens for G's DSLR whereby we can take self-portraits (sheesh) and we settled on a Tamaron 17 - 50mm. It's a buy that we never regretted! :D These were the first few shots captured with it! 





Birthday celebration with the family! :D 

Look at the food & the lovely cake from Flor! I love it! If you like light cakes with fruits, Flor is one of the best cake shops to go to. Happy me with my happy food.






My pillars of strength - I can't thank you enough <3





xx




No comments:

Post a Comment