Sunday, September 2, 2012

We are one, tonight.

A continuation of my long Birthday post...

We headed over to MBS to see if we needed to purchase the Harry Potter exhibition tickets for the next day (my actual day). Turns out, they had an on-going promotion for tickets purchased on 31st July since it's Harry Potter's birthday as well. HAPPY ME! :D 







G planned to bring me to the Boardwalk over at night because he thought there would be fireworks to enjoy. Alas, the information he gotten off some website wasn't trustable, and the fireworks are only available during weekends. Haha!! Silly boy. But thankfully I drove and we could head over to the next part of our plan - 2am Dessertbar! 












Our favourite date place!!! :)

I had Chilli Chocolate and he had some Yuzu concoction (I think!). 2am desserts never failed to disappoint and we enjoyed ourselves tremendously. It's such a romantic place!! 












A preview of tonight's collection! I know I haven't been posting much of Lace & Ebony's stuff (so sorry!), but I'll try to put in more behind-the-scenes sneaks, and everything else that goes in to this! But yes, here's some of tonight's pieces, and I love some pieces here to death. Some are also up on FirstDay for you to try ;) Pieces are always updated on FirstDay first, before it hits the website sooo... go there and try if you're in town!














Catch y'all there at 10pm tonight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment