Thursday, August 22, 2013

Symmetry

Just the other weekend, G & I decided to have some brunch after our studio shoot. It was a morning/noon shoot, so we were still really drowsy. I always always like to have some indulgence after shoots because believe me, it CAN get tiring! Chanced upon Symmetry nearby decided to head in!

It was REALLY crowded on a weekend during lunch time. I think you might want to make reservations prior to heading down, though I'm not sure if you can actually do that. We waited for about 15 minutes for a table and I think we were actually pretty lucky to get it that fast. The place is really small & cramped! 






The decor boasts of raw and unfinished elements, with lots of kooky things thrown into it as well! Haha. Hipster much!



Poor tired boy...



And he manages a smile here... <3








G ordered a Breakfast Trio, while I went for Truffle Eggs Mushrooms. We both loved our dishes very very much. It felt a little different from the usual brunch offerings I've seen, and tasted a notch better than everywhere else I've tried. I can't say much for G's dish though I had a few bites and it was good! Quite a lot going on for his dish haha. I loved mine to bits. The truffle scrambled egg was PERFECT, and that purple butter you see above? It tastes like a mixture of butter & jam! It was so unique and went so well with the bread. Yummy!!

The price range for Symmetry might be a little steeper than the other brunch places, but don't let that deter you from visiting them! I definitely had a good time filling my tummy with good food. Really really made my Saturday!


Symmetry
9 Jalan Kubor 
#01-01

No comments:

Post a Comment