Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pristine



The weekends came early for me last week. I got to spend a good Friday date out with G, and had some very delicious and affordable french food (Y) (will blog about it again!). Simple things makes me happy and it feels like as I get older, the things that makes me the happiest, become simpler and simpler. I guess age does help you to suss out the unnecessary things in life.

My OOTD for the day is the Heidi Embroidery dress from the most recent Lace & Ebony collections. I loveee the silhouette of this dress. The neckline is especially flattering and it fits me perfectly! I kept the one in White because I felt love lighter colors on most days. The intricate embroidery work done on the dress really makes this dress a steal. 

Lace & Ebony has a range 'quality assured' dresses which standards are a notch above the usual ones you seen around. These are made with good fabrics, with neat stitchings and some might come with embellishments or unique features like the Heidi Embroidery dress above! Look out for the 'quality assured' tag on our product page if you would like to know what you're paying for: 一分钱一分货! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment