Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Blue who?





Covered heels from Madrid

I have a growing collection of rompers and I can't stop adding more to my collection each time I see one! It's so easy to throw on and get out of the house. Especially when there are days when you just don't know what to wear, my rompers always saves the day. I love the subtle details of the Belinde Floral Skorts Romper, hiding shorts beneath the skater skirt facade. Ingenious! It makes it a lot less inconvenient than wearing a dress too. I've made this vibrant blue florals my choice for this romper (also because I've kept another dress of the same fabric, in Black, also from Lace & Ebony, hehe)!

I hope you're having a much better week than I am! :) It's only Tuesday and I'm feeling beat when my week is sooo occupied. Don't get my wrong, I love being busy, but I wish my body would keep up. I'm praying for the best so I can get more rest to conquer my days better.

I'm updating a lot more on Dayre. Join me & add me over at angelamaryann! I share a lot more personal details there, so if you're interested to read more, join me over at the new (and very fun) micro-blogging platform! ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment