Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sweater Weather

On the eve of Christmas eve, there was a rare day that was surprisingly chilly. Temperatures dipped till a cool 24 degrees and I felt myself feeling rather cold even at home. It was perfect.

I quickly seized the chance to wear something Winter-ish. I miss dressing up for Winter. Okay, maybe not so much. The layering looks fun & stylish, but it really is a hassle when you're trying on clothes to buy, or feeling the cold in your bones. Nevertheless, having a bit of cooler temperature on our sunny island is always a good respite.

This time, one year ago, I was freezing my ass off in London. It was cold! No matter what I wore, it was still painfully cold. Plus, it drizzles a lot in London too... so... :/ :/ Hahaha. Despite it all, it's still one of my favourite cities in the world with the extraordinary charm it holds.








Top: Lace & Ebony Joycie Knitted Top (Maroon)
Bottom: Lace & Ebony upcoming Leather Pencil Skirt
Shoes: Boots from Madrid
Bag: Longchamp

I am wearing a Lace & Ebony Joycie Knitted Top in Maroon, paired with an upcoming pencil leather skirt which I am swooning about. You know how I'm always keeping versatile items in my wardrobe? Yes, this leather skirt, is really versatile to me. So happy to have found it! :)

If you like the skirt, you'll be happy to know that we're bringing it in, in Sizes S & M, next week to Lace & Ebony! We're gearing up for the Chinese New Year collections weekly too, with my (labour of love) new batch of manufactured items that I'm introducing for CNY! Dresses galore! *inserts heart-shaped eyes*

I am stressed and toiling over laboriously over my manufactured pieces cos these really are my babies, and a push for Lace & Ebony to the frontiers of Fashion. So throw in your support okay? :)

Flash sale is now on too, till the 30th of December!!


It's only about 3 more days till the end of the year, and a lot of reflections on 2013 will definitely be coming up everywhere. It's also time for me to slow down and reflect on 2013, to make 2014 an even better year! *positive thinking mode ON*


(Follow me on Dayre for more personal daily thoughts, musing, pictures (plenty, I promise). I won't be posting a lot of personal & daily happenings on this blog. Leaving it only for Fashion, Food & Advertorials. Join me on Dayre & Instagram for more!)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment