Friday, December 6, 2013

You'll find me on the other side





I am, always the girl in flats.

I don't feel comfortable in heels, not that I can't walk properly, it's just that the gruelling pain kills me after I wear it on and walk for hours. I don't drive nor cab as often as others might, so I walk, a lot. Heels make me feel more confident, sexy, but after an hour or so, you'll see that smile hiding a painful truth I'm feeling from my feet. How many of you feel the way I do?

I reserve my heels for shoots and special occasions, oh, and my event jobs too. But I foresee a lot more "special occasions" this month!! :P

There's so much I love about a simple ensemble. I wore out recently while having a hectic day running around. The comfortable Rainer Lace Cropped Top (Cream) is an essential I've always wanted to add to my wardrobe. I love cropped tops paired with my many high-waisted bottoms, and also glad to find the perfect neoprene midi skirt that's coming up in the next collection. It's such a lovely combination that gives you much comfort without compromising on the style.

P.S. Also loving the color edit in this series. Nothing better than to chance upon a brilliant edit by just randomly switching things up and playing around with Photoshop. Practice makes perfect, perhaps!




Lace & Ebony is celebrating our 2nd Birthday (YAY my baby is slowly growing up!), and we've a truckloads of surprises installed for you this weekend! Our birthday collections are going to be smashing, I promise! ;) 

I'll share more pictures from one of my favourite lookbook soon! The colors are just so amazing in this one! Actually every lookbook done with Fiona is amazing, except the one when I was really sick + chased out of my ideal location and had to settle, hehe.

Ohohoh, please also find me on Dayre for more on-the-go updates. I think I've found the perfect compromise. This blog for fashion & food updates, Dayre for more personal ramblings, rants, and pictures. Add me up on 'angelamaryann' okay? ;)


xx

2 comments:

  1. someone is looking exactly like you don't you think,
    http://lookbook.nu/user/3035108-Jennyfer-L/looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing out an impostor to me so I can report it! :)

    ReplyDelete