Friday, January 31, 2014

Etude House Chocolate Kiss Review

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! :)

It's been a crazy hectic period for Lace & Ebony during Chinese New Year with lots of exclusively manufactured pieces to launch over the month. Plus lots of other lovely new arrivals specially for Chinese New Year. I must say, I am really in love with the new designs (L&E Label, and non) and I hope that every customer that has purchased it will love it as much too. Kinda glad that the holiday season is over and I can get a good rest. It's been a long time coming!

A happy news to start my 2014, I'm extremely thankful to be blessed with an opportunity to be one of Etude House Ambassador Bloggers! I can't express how happy I am to be given this chance to work with one of my favourite brands, ever. I am already a fan of their products to begin with, and having this chance to try their new products monthly is really exciting! Btw, they have new innovation products every month, so do check out their ever expanding product range!

Introducing Etude House Chocolate Kiss range which is here specially for Valentine's Day. 

1) Perfumed Spray ($13.90)
2) Nail Polishes (with a nail sticker) ($12)
3) A set of Perfumed Hand Cream (Lily, Cherry Blossom, Rose) ($17)
4) Perfumed Lip Set (Peach Kiss & Pink Kiss) ($16 each)





Chocolate Kiss Perfumed Spray:
A light refreshing fragrance that can be spritz on your hair and body, leaving a light and floral aroma. It works great when you would like to catch a refresher, or after this Chinese New Year steamboats/bbqs!



Chocolate Kiss Nail sets: First Kiss (L) & Mint Chocolate (R) 
(Each comes with a nail sticker on their own)




A range of vibrant colors that goes on smoothly on your nails. The colors are slightly more true to the product pictures than the ones on my nails. Brighter & lovelier in real life. I especially love the Pink & Mint! Only the Yellow & Chocolate Brown color required a second coat to make the color even.

The nail art stickers are so cute & spunky! It'll help you to create a playful set of nails ;)




Chocolate Kiss Hand Cream in Lily, Cherry Blossom & Rose. 
It comes as a set of three and are miniature enough to fit in your make-up pouch! It comes in really handy for me because I'm especially a fan of hand creams that smell really good. I love how the smells can be therapeutic and at the same time, your hands become softer and well moisturised. My favourite smell is the Cherry Blossom!


Chocolate Kiss Lip Set in Pink Kiss (L) and Peach Kiss (R).


Lip Tint in the Pink Kiss set


Lip Essence in the Pink Kiss Set

Lip Tint in the Peach Kiss set


Lip Essence in the Peach Kiss set

Color swatch of the Perfumed Lip sets: 
(Top - Bottom)
Peach Lip Tint
Peach Lip Essence
Pink Lip Tint
Pink Lip Essence

My favourite is of course the Pink Kiss Set. Primarily because of how well Pink goes with my skin tone. However, I'll find myself reaching out for the Peach Kiss set when I don on a playful & colorful outfit, looking for a fresher look. It's a peach-pink color and it would be really easy to match with asian skin tones as well.

The lip tints are perfumed and they smell delightful! It's great knowing that you can moisturise your lips and look good at the same time. Tint for the color & moisture (it feels a lot like a lip balm), and essence for the shine.


I've used the Pink Kiss set here and it gives me a natural pink color on my lips & knowing that it wouldn't dry it out makes me more confident knowing that I would not face people having dry & chapped lips. It works great with every outfit and gives me a feminine aura with the pink. Loooove it :)

It makes for a great Valentine's Day little gift for yourself! Who says girls needs to be pampered by the boys? We can pamper ourselves all the same with a little beauty therapy to doll yourself up!


Etude House Chocolate Kiss range is now retailing at all Etude House stores.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment