Monday, March 26, 2012

Bistro Soori

Bistro Soori

G and I love to explore new food places, and especially the new or highly raved ones. HungryGoWhere is our food-o-meter and we would also tally the reviews with the places we want to try. Bistro Soori has been highly raved by ladyironchef, and G recommended the place for us to visit as a date out! It's been a while since we've had that this year... and we both do love food & dressing up for these dates, hee!






Lovely quaint restaurant tucked away in a little corner of the street. The interior deco is minimalistic and very zen too!




I love how the 50mm prime lens makes me GLOW :P








OYSTERS!!! This was G's appetizers and even a non-oyster lover like me was bought over by the freshness and the taste of it. Simply delightful! Very clean and not fishy. The thing at the bottom is sea-salt and we used it to sprinkle all over the oysters.



Scallops for me :) The simple scallop could taste so good! The success of this dish lies in their marination and the freshness of the scallop. 



Miso soup! I never knew miso soup could taste so good!! :)




On to the main courses. G ordered pork tenderloin. The pork was nicely done & I like really this dish! But I love mine better hahaha (personal preference but both are excellent!).



Hanger steak! Its a special cut of beef, and I love the way they've done this. The marination was superb, couple with the potatoes. It's so simple... but the taste in itself is complex and tantalising!




YUMYUMYUM! :D




I think the chef is busy making our dessert at this time haha!



G looking HAPPY! :)




Last course - Desserts! I ordered Panna cotta (my favourite). You'd always see a panna cotta with me around! I love their version of panna cotta. It's light and refreshing! One of my top favourite restaurants for panna cotta! 




Pandan Souffle! This was a surprise. Who would imagine adding pandan flavour to souffles? The taste didn't disappoint!! Light and fluffy dessert! Looking at all these pictures again makes me hungry!! 




Thank you, my lovely lunch date, for bringing me to such hidden gems for dates!



Happy happy me! :)


Priced at $39, the set lunch is perfect for those to want a glimpse into Bistro Soori's exceptional dishes! I feel it's a reasonable price for a 3 course meal (does the soup count??). Plus, all that we've ordered was so delectable, the price wasn't anything to complain about. This is definitely worth the visit! Two thumbs up :)



Bistro Soori
2 Teck Lim Road





Anyway, the Finals voting for Zalora Singapore has commenced!


Click HERE to vote! (Like my name, not the photo!)

And if you're really really nice, please help me share the photo! Sharing the photo earns bonus votes! Hehe, I'll love y'all long time! Support kkkk, thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment