Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Via Veritas Vita

Ahhh, I've succumbed to the viruses once again. Hello sore throat & cough. It's been too soon! Last week was crazy busy! Meeting up with my girlfriends, managing L&E launches, doing the flea and 'heaty' late night suppers. It took a toll on my body, and I kept complaining to G about how tired I really am. I guess fatigue made my immune system really vulnerable. 

I decided to spread the launch out this week (to a Sunday!!), and take on lesser jobs and to generally exhaust myself a little less. Pile on the vitamin C!! I'm not sure if it's the weather as well. Hot, cold, hot, cold :/ 


I know this is lagged, but here are my picks from the last Lace & Ebony's collection! 


Lovine Maxi Dress

This crochet piece is so sweet don't you think? It's THE dress to wear to that dinner date, or a girl's night out! So pleased with the material and the fit. I can't wait to wear my piece out! This is open for backorders if you didn't grab a piece during the launch!



Kinglsey Lace Dress

Haha yet another feminine looking piece. Yes I know I love feminine pieces, but that's not all to my style ;) But yes, this piece is so flattering, I chose to wear it during the Zalora shoot. Of course I must choose something that makes me look skinny and flatter my broad shoulders right! Hahaha. Loveee it. It's out of stock though! 



Madame Dress

I love the color of this dress! White flatters me I think! More so than black, because I don't have strikingly fair skin. It isn't as short as it looks though. It'll be available in a mauve-pink tone in the next launch!



Wellis Sequin Collar Dress

A sequin collared dress!! Haha, this piece is really pretty & the color easily brightens up anyone's day! The other color Jade is on backorders! Somehow Jade seems more popular, haha, but I don't really like green :/



Gracie Romper

I think it's really important for rompers to have a flattering cut! Sure you can have it loose and wear a belt. But if it's a zipped romper, it better jolly well fit and flatter! And this is what this burgundy beauty does. It really really fits well on a UK 8 frame best! When G saw this on the racks, he was like, "I think you'd need a belt", and I said "No? I think it'll be fine!" True enough I was right, hahaha! But anyway, this is sold out too and I have people asking for backorders but I don't think the supplier has more stocks :( 


Go shop Spring Awakening if you haven't! The backorders will close tomorrow, so hurrryyy :)


Last night, we went for the Penitential mass. I felt so sick and nauseous that I was afraid I was going to throw up halfway during my confession. I don't know if it was partially triggered by my reluctance to confess because I don't particularly like confessing in this manner. (Honestly and sadly so) But I plucked up the courage and prayed for guidance that it'll go well. It did, thankfully. While confessing, the only thought I had was, was Father thinking what a lame sin I'm confessing? Hahaha, sigh, it's the thing that bothers me. Why am I so conscious! :(


Okay, I'm going to retire to my nest and rest. Anddd to finish up the pictures for the next launch. Sooo much to do (plus school)! Help!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, by any chance, would you be selling your Lucyd Acyd Corpus Hobo bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Mmmm, not anytime soon though, sorry!

      Delete