Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Transitions: A part of life













My favourite pictures from the last Lace & Ebony's shoot. Tumblr-worthy don't you think? Haha! This was a very long shoot considering I wanted to squeeze two collections worth of clothes in one shoot but I think it didn't work out very well. I ended up being really burnt out from outdoor shooting. Booo. But it was fun, nonetheless! Always fun when shooting with G cos I can be so comfortable in front of him :)


Mmmm probably gonna think of a way to churn out exciting pictures for the next few months to come. A mix of outdoor and indoor perhaps? If anyone has any suggestions, drop me a comment!


And of course some behind-the-scenes shots that will never EVER make it to the site (Some at least)!! LOLL!




Photobucket

Photobucket


These are SO GOOD. Authentic onion rings I tell you!


Photobucket

Photobucket


He looks like he's in pain while biting the burger but it's a look of pure orgasmic joy! The mushroom burger was so succulent and meaty, we were both really enjoying a break after all the shooting!


Photobucket


Cute little boy G snapped!


Photobucket


Hahahaha, oh dear what am I doing?!


Photobucket


Fail moments, hee!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The last shot of all the colors is really lovely. The whole array of colors isn't really that obvious from the collection. Again, the experiment of launching smaller collections didn't work out as nicely as I thought it would. He took this while I was changing. I love colors! :) :)


I'm finally blogging properly because my thesis is done! My 6,000 word thesis is done done done. You can't imagine my excitement, joy, and relief! I can put down this burden and feel a little lighter! *throws confetti* YAY. One more project next morning and I'm outta that school. It's like a dream come true, hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment