Thursday, March 1, 2012

My furry little monster!




Meet Bebe, my furry little monster who very sadly doesn't belong to me :( 
He is sooo adorable isn't he? A toy poodle with overgrown fur :D
If you know me well enough, you'll know of my insane love for dogs since I was little! They'd melt my heart in many unimaginable ways and they are what really really what makes me smile like a silly girl. 

G & I rented better lens for the day, and decided to bring it along to my cousin's house to play!






Happy & excited over all the attention he gets when my extended family are all over.






Truly the "baby" in our family and the apple of everyone's eyes (especially mine, heehee!) Sometimes he goes all hyper and starts licking your hands and uses his paws to hold down your hand just so he can play and get his saliva all over it hahaha!






"Y U NO PLAY WITH ME?"
Love how we're both looking at each other when G captured this :P




Bebe: "Arghhhh let me go!!"




G really loves him too :) I don't what I'd do if my boyfriend doesn't share my love for dogs.




Favourite shot of him! :) :)




Ending off with a really tired dog getting his well-deserved rest :)


I really needed to blog about happy things/events to keep me going through this crazy period, and these pictures really really make me smile :) So glad we managed to rent the lens too, don't you love the images it produces? :) I know it's not crystal clear, and we really are amateurs when it comes to cameras. This lens prove to be difficult to handle to get the clarity I hope for, but practice makes perfect, there's just so much more to learn!


I met up with the best friend last night for Itacho and boy was it goooood. I hardly splurge so much on food (besides buffet) and I must say, it's well-spent money! Itacho has always been one of my favourite restaurants to go to - offering the best quality for what you're paying for! It's not that cheap, but neither is it very expensive :) Value for money. Happy tummy has loads of salmon, foie gras (!!), soft shell crabs, yellowtail, etc etc. Ahhh so pleased! It was really nice catching up with her and I'm really happy for her being where she is now. Hard work does pay off :) Above it all, it was really comforting for someone to understand where I'm coming from, my emotions and reactions. I really needed it.


The weather has taken a turn for the better... ah, perfect! 
A much needed respite from the bad morning I had...


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could had Bebe too!

    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here.

    ReplyDelete