Saturday, March 17, 2012

La Vie en rose

A continuation from the Valentine's post! This is what the silly boy surprised me with one week after Valentine's day. It was a prolonged period of a lot of unhappiness between us hence this sweet surprise (my close friends should know why), but I've chosen to adopt a Lent commitment, and this year I choose, "To forgive". So yuppp, it's not going to be easy, but I know I'm not alone in this and it's comforting to know that.

This was taken on the 3rd day, so some roses have started to wilt, but nevertheless, the beauty is still captured and the sweetness forever remembered :) I don't really like how I love roses, a very, very common flower to like among women. But there's something about roses that can really relate to me. Maybe it has something to do with the thorns on the stalks, hahaha! But it has always been my favourite flower, and I'm so glad he has chosen to do up a bouquet of roses in the most unconventional way. And of course, to buy roses when it's much cheaper (a week after Valentine's day!!), if not, my heart will really ache for the money spent!!







I love how the petals look. SO SO PRETTY...




Thank you G. I feel the love :)



Picture updates from the iPhone!




Dinner @ Ikea! We were especially starving that night, so we ordered two plates of 15 meatballs, 6 chicken wings, one platter of smoked salmon, dessert and drinks. Crazy much!!




Draw Something is crazy addictive! Hahahaha can you guess what's this word?! This is me trying to guess Jo's word and failing terribly. It looks like a sunflower??




Supper last friday!! YUMYUM!




 This is a plate of awesomeness :D Sashimi platter! The fairy prawns (shrimps?) were really good! 







My boy doing what he loves, while I watched over, happy to see him happy.




CP Ban mian is da bombz. If you haven't tried it, YOU SHOULD! Simple looking but the soup is out of this world! :)




Supper last night. Fattyness ensues!



A preview of the shoot we did yesterday! Loving this combination. Classic & feminine! More to come soon!


My MacBook's trackpad is officially going crazy. Typing this entry proved to be a pain. Can you imagine trying to type out an essay, with days when the trackpad just wouldn't listen?! Sigh. My poor MacBook baby is getting old. I really really do love it because I have it in black and apparently there are no more black Macs in the market anymore soooo... this is absolutely limited edition. Hang in there!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment