Friday, April 12, 2013

Busy bee!

So much up my sleeves this week but taking some time off to update, and breathe a little :) My health has also taken a toll with the many physical tasks I was up to this week. The crucial day is SATURDAY, cos that's when the Chic Fashionista Flea would happen. I mean, it might seem silly that I'm really taking a lot of effort to do up collaterals, plus I don't know if it's because I'm handling everything single-handedly, that even simple menial tasks seem to take so long. I've yet to complete half of what I'm supposed to do >.<

But yes, reminding myself that I love such challenges and obstacles to prove to myself that I'm a super woman. I AM SUPER WOMAN! ;) Okay, so while I like to throw myself into tasks and situations like these, my physical being will always suffer. Not strong enough to handle what my mind wants it to!!

Anyway, I'll be down tomorrow at the Chic Fashionista Flea! Come by and say HI (: My dear boy is only staying for the set up before scooting off, but a couple of my sweet girl friends are coming by for company. Can't be more grateful for such awesome friends who's willing to come by to be my company, even if for a while. <3





1/3 of the color fabrics and prints of the New Arrivals that will be available at the flea. SEE YA! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment