Monday, April 8, 2013

In your arms, I'll be



On a super rare weekday that we get to have the car, we chose to go somewhere pretty obscure and hard-to-get considering that we stay in the East. Sooo... Turf City it is! Though it's not thaaaat inaccessible, it's just quite far from wherever we stay, and I really wanted to try Omakase Burger as well. I've heard so much about it and grabbed the first chance to head down!

Now, for the review of whether Omakase Burger is really worth the hype? I would say YES!! Of course different people have varying opinions, and might harbour some qualms about the hefty price for such small portions. I, personally would pay for good food. And this, is absolutely gooood! 

I chose the classic Omakase Cheeseburger, while G went for the Deluxe Cheeseburger (Deluxe = additional ingredients of onions & mushrooms). We topped it up to Truffle Fries and regretted not up-sizing our fries cos we couldn't have enough of it! :P Sinful meal, but worth every bit, really. 



Gleefully opening up my April Trove and guess what I found inside...


Lace & Ebony's feature on Vanity Mag. Thank you VanityTrove and Hui Shan for making this happen! So happy seeing myself on magazines, teehee. 



A casual OOTD: Lace & Ebony's Deince Peplum Top in Blue.
I kept it in Blue & Coral and LOVED IT SO MUCH! All size S are sold out by the way :(


As a "last supper" for G, before his crazy 1 month long exam period, we indulged in a little of our favourites at Koh Grill & Sushi Bar


Out of the entire menu, I really think that the Shiok, Shiok 2, Crappy Maki, and some other select Makis are really worth it. Oh, and the Sashimi too. Other than that... it's just average. This is our favourite Sashimi platter to order that we found that really justified the price.


Pitan Tofu


Foie Gras! Nice, but... normal I guess? Just to satisfy a craving.


Love love love Salmon!! <3


Crappy Maki which really is the opposite of its name, Crappy. It's anything but that! YUM.


FAMOUS SHIOK THAT IS SHIOK TO THE MAX :D :D
I don't know what sorcery they used to made this so yummy... ahhh! A MUST order if you're there!


Happy me with my happy food. I am such a glutton, really :(



OOTD: Love Bonito Lydia Top in Cream x Lace & Ebony Kayline Skater Skirt in Nude (upcoming)




I love the Maybelline WaterShine lipstick series. I have four of these now and really love the formula which helps to create shine and doesn't dry out my lips. It's really awful to see crack lips under matte lipsticks so I prefer sticking to one that helps to make it look more lustrous. This is my latest buy in CR31. It's a subtle and very very wearable fuchsia color. Having it in a color that I can wear for shoots, or dates out is a plus point. Who wants a lipstick color that's too crazy and hardly wearable right?




And if you've heard, Lace & Ebony will be participating in Chic Fashionista Flea! Very very excited about this event. There will be a fashion show of your favourite bloggers and models, a lucky draw, and lots and lots of good deals around! Not forgetting that we're having a special new arrivals showcase that is exclusively available at the flea. Here's your chance to grab it before it's all gone!
I'm giving away 3 VIP passes and 4 EXPRESS passes to 7 lucky girls who can bring a maximum of 2 other friends. Here's your doorway to a shopping extravaganza! More details here: Lace & Ebony Facebook Page.

I'll be there alone, managing everything. Signed up for it despite knowing that G has his exams on that day (Which idiot plans for a stay home exam on Saturday night? Better fess up now!! >:( ) because this is a good opportunity to interact with people and showcase what I've got, what my brand's got. I believe in Lace & Ebony and I hope to show everyone L&E's potential :) So come support if you're in the area, come by and say Hi. You will really really make my day :)


Here's the preview for the coming collection launch on Wednesday. See you there? :)



Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment