Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lace & Ebony at Chic Fashionista Flea!

I'm back to blog about the Chic Fashionista Flea that happened last Saturday! So happy I'm keeping up with my posts, teehee! Except the Europe trip... oh gosh too many photos :'( Plus I've been yearning for a holiday after seeing so many people on Instagram travelling recently/at the moment. Sigh #needabreak

Really happy that the flea happened really late in the afternoon, so I had time to prepare and chill. I don't like how rushed things are sometimes, but this time round I had the luxury to sit down and stoned before the flea because I packed most of the things the night before. BUTTT despite feeling all prepped up and ready, upon reaching the flea, I realised that I forgot to bring my banner!!! Ughhh, epic fail me :( :( :( 

The mister helped me with the set-up. I'm really thankful to have his help despite him having an exam later in the night. Most amazing man ever. Almost on par with my Dad :P While setting up, I heard about the crazy queue outside. Felt really worried then because the shop house isn't exactly the most spacious. Plus, with the crowds, the heat is going to be turned up tenfolds with no help from the air-con. Uh-oh. 





We're selling more of these floral headbands online! They are SUPERRR PRETTY! Had so many people asking about them at the flea! :)


Lace & Ebony is my heartbeat.





This dear girl came down and helped me throughout the flea! Imagine being stuck in a stuffy shophouse with dozens of girls squeezing in a narrow passageway, with no comfortable environment, for 5 hours. I don't think anyone (except G) would do it without complains! Such an angel, really <3 Thank you Keline!!


The crazy crowds. The structure of the shophouse on the 2nd level is REALLY BAD and majorly obstructing the shoppers. Sigh. Plus, it's really warm! What bad conditions to shop. If I'm a shopper, I'd be quite annoyed :/


Hahaha, is this how silly I look sometimes?!?!


Me looking for a picture of the apparels being worn on my phone. Lol. Not obsessively texting k.

Thank you G for the wonderful photos. He's really cute. I asked for some images of the stall and such and he kept going at it despite the heat, crowds, etc. Dedication of this talented man to the max. <3

Thanks to the customers who made it down, took the time and patience to queue and who came and shopped at our booth! You really made my day and I had fun interacting with you girls! :) I hope you girls enjoy your shopping loots!!

Plusssss, I secured a sponsorship from one of the shops I've been eyeing to buy from. Sneak pictures on my Instagram soon. This is not to be missed, really. Besides the sponsorship items, I grabbed 2 other items for myself too (paid for, of course). This is how much I like their items. Stay tuned while I reveal who!! ;)

This week is going to be yet another busy week because of the Singapore Yacht Show. No expectations for this year though I've worked for the clients for 2 years for this event, and returning for a 3rd this time round. NO EXPECTATIONS = NO DISAPPOINTMENTS. (I don't want to say it's an easy job, and later have them bombard us with crazy things to do, haha!) Just hope to gain more experience and exposure with this event! :) 

I wish I could show you the newly co-manufactured items, but they'll have to wait till next week :( Keep a close watch on Lace & Ebony's Facebook next week, or add me on @littlemissann on Instagram okay? Have a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment