Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girl power!



To view more crazy pictures we took that night ----> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=150850&id=727816853 

We finally had a mini gathering of the 4/8 girls! :) It's been so so long and it looks like no one really changed that much huh. Everyone's still as bubbly and giggly as ever. I really do miss 4/8! All the crazy times in class... memorable! It's a pity some people couldn't make it for the gathering this time... next time, when Chantel's back again, we should do a bigger meet up? I hope more people can come!

We had a simple meal, and it was actually my first time trying shisha! The different flavours are so cool. I really should try out the others. There's like bubblegum, grape, strawberry etc! Wow. Slow... I know. Heh. It was quite fun in the end. Caught up with each other, chatted about school, misc stuff, etc etc. Felt really nice to just chill and catch up!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment