Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If I'd ever see you again


Sometimes there's no wrong in being afraid. Sometimes I wonder, what's ahead after I graduate. Study, work, or play. Well, omit the last option, or at least, until I get a job and some cash flow in my holey pockets! I was just thinking about this, especially after the career fair last Friday. What are the available job options for me? I admit, I am picky when I'm choosing a job. Simply because I know I can't and won't stick to one that wouldn't suit me. I don't see a point in finding a job I don't love, and find myself slogging and dragging myself to work everyday. The reason for me going to work, is because I want to, and not because I have to.

But in life, how many times do you find yourself getting such an opportunity of a lifetime? I love fashion, I love retail, and hate everything else. Haha! Namely, Visual Merchandising... It's not that bad actually. But working at Robinsons for my internship truly scarred me for life! All the manual labour (I mean SERIOUS MANUAL LABOUR), all the days in the scorching sun, dusty warehouse, OMG, NO WAY. Maybe a visual merchandiser for a stand alone boutique is worth considering.

I'm at this standstill point in life, at a point whereby the next step ahead is going to be a big leap, and I got to take the right leap because it's going to stay with me for at least a while, and I want to be happy making that leap. Right now there's so limited options available... I'm just really afraid of what's yet to come.

Right now, I've to leave everything in God's hands, and see where His plans will take me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment