Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feel the poison set in and entangle you.




Last week, I visited B during his break at the IT fair. The IT fair was insane. Thousands of people congregating solely at Suntec City is enough to kill. Gloria Jean's white hot chocolate is pretty much the best white hot chocolate drink ever! The sweetest feeling of the white chocolate lingering in your tongue definitely gives your day the much needed sweetness to get by. Sorry for the poor quality of pictures. Low lighting and my old IXUS don't quite seem to get along well. S90 baby won't you hurry? :)

Days have finally seemed to take a better twist! It's only now that I realise that I should treasure days where I could just laze at home and not worry about a single thing. Days like these will soon cease to exist because.. I have finally found a job! Yay me! Say hello to guilt-free spending and more fulfilling outings with people. Exciting.

I still can't believe I'm out of that damn fucked up school. I cannot simply believe that time passed us by so quick! Being happy is an understatement! I am so glad that I don't have to check my emails with fear, or bother about handing up any more projects. No more! Days like these are over! No more lunatic lecturers to haunt us to death! *jumps excitedly* Whats left is our diploma show... which I honestly don't give two hoots about. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment