Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hot mess



I love our random meetings. Simple catch up, chill, reminisce about the good ol' secondary school days. Bitching about the teachers, the horrid system, laughing over the funny retarded moments we've had. Something's coming up in the pipeline. I'm really excited. Just need one more approval and we're good to go! Mahjong session coming up next... ahhh imma noob!!

Looking at the pratas really make me hungry now.... :)


. . . . .

On a bad note, my mom never cease to nag at my half-filled Uni applications. I know it's half-filled and there's a reason why its so. I just need more time on my side, to know what the questions want and how to answer them. You should know that I really am not idling most of the time, so please don't piss me off in the morning. I do think about my education more than you think I do. I consider my options, my back-up plans, more than you ever know. I know that you're worried, but let me handle this on my own... alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment