Thursday, March 11, 2010

What do you say to taking chances?


















Stole some pictures from Debbs - If you're reading this, did you upload your pictures to photobucket? The quality is kinda killed!! So yay my pictures are clearer!!! Hahaha stop showing me your stupid Ixus, I heart pain! :(

We finally met up and as quoted from iBurp, the moon was goddamn blue! Hahaha! Hello, we need to stop doing those half-yearly thing and start meeting up more often! No more school in the way! :)

We ate at Republic of Steak, which felt like Astons to me except they offer more variety of steak! I was starving the entire day for the steak that Debbs recommended. Worth my starvation okay! It was good! I ate the sirloin while Debbie tackled the Wagyu which I will must try the next time round. Talked till the cows came home and the pigs fly. We sat in the restaurant for like a good 2 hours, and headed to Starbucks for round 2! It felt like we could go on forever. Until... the last bus broke us up.

Conclusion of the night. We need a car. :)


IT fair later! Anyone going? Please join lonely_gal_90! Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. i resized them before uploading to photobucket. so when you stretch it will of course pixellate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonderrrr! AHAHAHA. I went to the IT fair. Shit, the S90 is dope!!! :)

    ReplyDelete