Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby I'm a million, your million dollar girl for sure.






















































I am into comfort food. Sure I try something new every now and then, but I'm pretty boring when it comes to choices. One thing you gotta know is, I absolutely love Aglio Olio. Extra plus points if it comes with bacon! And since I have tasted aglio olio from so many different places, standards for that dish is upped a notch! Barossa @ Esplanade hit the spot with the Bacon aglio olio! Except it came with a whole lot of veggies that I ignored, hee. The dessert was good too, apple pie with ice-cream, my favourite! It's been long since I've been to the Esplanade too. Its awesome how everything is now connected with the circle line. Not that it really has much of an impact from where I reside but it's gonna connect to a whole lot of cool places once less accessible.


And did y'all know, there's Harry's Bar at Tampines Grande?! Upper east siders let's go chill!



No comments:

Post a Comment