Friday, May 7, 2010

White flag.






























"I feel like i’ve been caught up in a tornado of the all things disastrous and I’m stuck and I’m floating and I’m wishing I could just land with my two feet flat on the ground and find myself somewhere else, somewhere not here. I’m no longer looking to be home, I just want to be far far away in a land not my own, in a life not so broken, with a heart not so torn. It’s been a repeated motion of commotion around me and for some reason it won’t stop raining and my umbrella can’t hold or protect me the way a set of arms from the one I still long for would. and I don’t have the strength to go through this again and again, but I keep telling myself you do, you do, if you can make it through this, you can do anything you want to. but all I really want is to be en-wrapped by the sun and it’s warmth and its hope and its bright smile that it brings to thousands even when just seeing it peak over the cliffs or hills or sea. All I really want is to be happy. But happy is a way, not a destination.. still, it seems so far off from here, and i need to know how do I even get there? I need to know that I can get there. Please tell me how to get there."

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I used to be a very happy guy. But no longer after my gf broke up with me. Chanced upon your blog from twitter. Can you teach me how to be happy again?

    ReplyDelete