Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Intuition is the best guess you can listen to.


























I have always marveled at other people's ability to write their hearts out. I find it hard, for me to write with so much honesty, so much emotions attached. I read some tumblrs and am amazed at what they write, that I can relate to. I wish I could do that with more ease, but a lot of factors hold me back when I pen down truth in this open space. This is why, I jump and shift everywhere, I'm never anywhere. And I wish writing felt more like an everyday thing for me... I missed it. Back in the days where books are my best friends, words came to me just like that.

It only goes to show how much I keep within. How much I chose to tell people. How much do people want to hear. And how much I push away people who's listening. To each our own burden to carry, our own set of problems to worry about.

Thinking really gets me nowhere. I can think about a thousand and one possibilities how things can go fatally wrong or go beautifully right. Things are never certain and life brings us unexpected occurrences. I just can't put down a decision that could mean fencing things in or out. So for now, Que Sera Sera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment