Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Streets of Manhattan




























Chanced upon these new pictures of GG season 5 and *squeals* I'm so excited! Though I haven't watched the entire season 4... but I can do so now with anticipation! Serena, forever looking the goddess, I'm in love with her style and poise... sigh, some women just have it all!! AND CHUCK BASS is still to die for.


Been so caught up with school/work/birthday parties lately that I really don't have a lot of time on my hand. It's scary how time can zoom past you in a blink of an eye and I'm just panting to catch up on my work. Project week is in 2 weeks and I can't wait to take a small breather, and to at least catch up to the pace I'm supposed to go. School work needs to go complete themselves!!


Anyway, just an interesting quote that the guest speaker of today's lesson mentioned and it hit me,



"The more you criticize yourself, the less people can criticize you." 
 



  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment