Friday, September 7, 2012

Choices

Earlier in July, Glenn of SNAP contacted me about a proposal to do a video. What really intrigued me was the storyline, and how much I love anything that's in the genre of love and romance. So yes, I agreed! Jumping into the sea of not knowing anything or anyone hahaha! You might have see my instagram updates on behind-the-scenes! ;)

We filmed this in mid July over a span of 2 days, running around to various places. It was both tiring and fun. Firstly, working with people I've met for the... second time was refreshing. Having to act together like I've known them for a looong time, is... kinda awkward. But we got past the awkward stage and I got out my on-screen face, which thankfully concealed the awkwardness! I got to eat my favourite ah baling(sp?) during filming too!! Teehee, it's one of the featured scenes and I kinda missed the sweet dessert after the stall in Bedok 85 closed because of the on-going renovations.

 The video premiered shortly after National Day. Thus far, it has garnered about 4,900 views, about 50+ more to 5,000! :D Happy for SNAP Productions! Go catch it if you haven't.


CHOICES:
"In our life's journey, we'll meet that "someone" that comes in and sit next to us. 
You don't know how long will you two be traveling together. 
But deep down, you know that the time spent together, were the happiest moments."




Thank you SNAP Productions, for filming such a beautiful short video which touched many of my friends (to tears even!). It's a reminder to everyone out there to treasure your loved ones and the happy times together. 

A stark & timely reminder for me too. :'(


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment