Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quintessence

Preview of Wednesday's launch! This collection we're bringing you lots of solid colors on rompers, dresses & blazers. I LOVE SO MANY ITEMS IN THIS COLLECTION! I kept about 3 pieces? Haha. Too pretty to resist not keeping any! There's also a reversible dress (Red/Black), and I love how versatile it is, PLUS, the fit is pretty good too! I don't have a perfect figure, but look, it doesn't look so bad from the pictures doesn't it.















Remember, WEDNESDAY, 10pm! Check out Lace & Ebony's Facebook on more details on their Maybelline Like & Share giveaway! :)



Here's one of my favourite places to have tea! TWG needs no introduction. It can be easily spotted in Ion, and very recently, MBS as well. It was only recently that I've gone down to try their tea set, and I must say, I loved it to bits. The service was impeccable. The tea, food and ambience was great. It really provided a wonderful environment for one to just sit, chill with friends and relax. I sooo wanna head back again!!
















xx

No comments:

Post a Comment