Friday, May 3, 2013

Touchdown!


Been so busy working for the past couple of weeks. Burning weekends, exhausting myself and pushing my body to the limits. I guess this is how much I'm willing to put in to make Lace & Ebony go the distance by working to give my baby a better future. It sure isn't easy and I come back with legs that feel like breaking, body feels like crashing. #staypositive

Anyway, join us at Raffles City from today till 8th May to take a picture of the awesome 3D street art. Upload it to Instagram to take part in our contest and win $100 shopping vouchers daily! Please come and show me some love too. There's this terrible chain of stress that corporate companies adopt and it really is wearing the 4 of us down. Thankful I still have Lydia with me to talk to! :) 6 more days to go, c'mon!

Sorry for the lack of proper updates, but I'll do a Vlog of my May's VanityTrove soon! I've yet to have the time to open it yet teehee. But a new collection coming up this Tuesday, so stay tuned for some lovely manufactured printed dresses ;)

x



No comments:

Post a Comment