Friday, May 10, 2013

VanityTrove's May Edition



I'm back with a VLOG! :D
Hahaha I've actually captured a nicer picture on the dslr but decided to use this picture from my phone instead cos I look crazily happy here.



My review of the May's VanityTrove that I didn't have the time to open till about a week later! :) Did this hastily yesterday and yeah I was really tired & hungry, so had a lot of messed up parts. I hope it's not that bad though.. hehe! Please forgive me if I've mispronounced any brand names or lack of adept descriptions of the products. I'll do my best to explain it further if anyone has any queries.

And yes, I'm giving away the products in May's & April's trove. The products are listed below, and they are entirely new. Except for the Kose one which I tried on my hand in the video hahaha. Please email me at angelamaryann@gmail.com and let me know which you'd like ;) It's that simple!


May's VanityTrove
Kose Infinity Deep Protection UV SPF 50+ (8.9ml)
Lunamer Brightener (20ml)
Nuxe Fondant Cleansing Gel (Face & Eyes) (15ml)
Japanese Bath Aroma Bath Sea Salt in Rose & Peach
Sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash (Sensitive) (20ml)
GO60 Go Age-less Treatment Masque

April's VanityTrove
Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleanser (15ml)
Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Melanin Control Night Capsules (2 capsules)
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser (15ml)
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (118ml)




OOTD:
Upcoming Lace & Ebony Floral Blouse
Uniqlo Pants
Lace & Ebony's Lyone Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment