Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The sun's glow

Last week I had the luxury to visit a somewhere truly scenic in Singapore. I love exploring such places and capturing them down in pictures. These picturesque places make for a much better picture in many many ways. I really hope these will stay forever a part of Singapore and not to lose them to our future developments. 






So lovely! I wish I had time to stop and admire this but we were rushing quite a bit before the sun set and G captured all these beautiful landscape photos while Fiona & I were busy shooting! :)

With much gratitude to the beautiful (well, almost) natural backdrop from nature, I did a Summer Lookbook with Fiona (Smittenpixels Photography)! I love shooting for the exclusively designed & manufactured pieces and really do hope that the pictures bring more life to the clothes that I love so very much! This time round, the Leiee Crochet Dress (White, Coral, Mint - Sizes S & M) is solely and exclusively designed by Lace & Ebony and I haven't had that since... Chinese New Year? I love love love the dress so much and I can't wait to wear all the colors I kept for myself ;) More to come for sure! Show your support and give me your feedback! :D Slowly but surely trying to make Lace & Ebony more exclusive and more a brand of my own, my baby.

Enjoy the pictures! I hope you'd like them as much as I do! Teehee, this is by far the most treacherous and ambitious shoots I've attempted! :)






























Shop the new collection here: Lace & Ebony

♥ ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment