Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tulipmaniacs!

Hiiii! :DDD

I'm sorry for putting this blog on a slight hiatus this month. Been falling severely ill, kept occupied, and didn't have time to sit down and do a proper blog post. Here I am now, with pictures all done up (really nicely I must shamefully add)! Yay to that! I've quite a bit to blog about so expect me to be a more active on this space ;) Do follow me on my micro-blogging platforms, aka Instagram (@littlemissann) & Twitter (@angelamaryann), where I dish out instant OOTDs, food pictures, updates about Lace & Ebony etc. 

Tulipmania. The ultimate event that's gotten girls crazzyyy. Who doesn't love flowers? :) I know I do! Except that I don't exactly like receiving flowers because they'll die so easily and my heart breaks at the knowledge of that, and without me telling G not to get flowers for me, his practical habits already disallow him to, hahaha. Tsk. Upon knowing that the day after was the last day of Tulipmania, I quickly made a date with G to go catch the beautiful flowers before they're gone!


The tickets were $10 for local residents, and since it was the last day, there were quite a lot of people there! Though majority of them were tourists.




I really don't know if it's my awesome photo-taking skills, or does he look (almost) picture perfect?! When he captures me, I'd go on and on about how terrible I look and INSIST that he takes another picture for me. Haha. Is it me or does every girl do that too??













Pretty colors but I think this is the sight of wilting tulips hahaha. I found many "opened" tulips... they aren't as pristine as the usual sight of tulips we are accustomed to. Ah well, it's the last day, it's about time they have to wilt!





Yup, this is what I was talking about. The "opened" tulips!
















Such a cutie pie! :P





Haha, G sneaked a photo of some kid's bear from the UK. I'm guessing it is, with the patches of the Union Jack hehe.


The beautiful landscape of Singapore.



Me being me, unglamly dabbling with my phone.




After walking around MBS for a bit, capturing the gorgeous landscape over the setting sun, we went to Au Chocolat for dinner! I've been wanting to check out this restaurant for a really long time, and so thankful that we now have an opportunity to do so.




Hahaha, what an angle -.-





Please don't be deceived, it's almost never this voluminous for prolonged periods!


Duck Confit - I LOVED THIS! Perfect duck confit, well marinated to go along with the mash potato and the sauce.


Vongole Olio - A generous serving of clams over aglio olio with a bit of "soup". I love how the linguine was done; tasteful. Though the clams were really small, I like how they cooked it to make them so delicious on their own.


We each ordered a plate of Foie Gras for ourselves because there was a promotion that came along when you order any main dish. One plate was $5! O.O!! We enjoyed this sinful plate a lot! :D However this was the duck foie gras, not my favourite goose though! 



Thank you for reading alllll the way to the end. It must have been quite a bit considering the amount of photos I had. Haha! My gosh, don't even want to think about my Europe pictures... Ahh! I haven't gotten down to those yet! :/ Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment