Monday, March 21, 2011

I'll do it all over again...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Okay thanks, now I know what you guys did behind my backs!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Salmon sashimi, yummyyy :D


Photobucket


Photobucket

This might look seemingly disgusting but its actually foie gras with caramelised apple. A bite really takes me up to heaven! Okay I know foie gras are cruel and stuff and I'm being a really bad person liking this... but it's so, good, period.



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket

Bf playing with seasoning on his rice. Pretty to look at and nice to eat!


Photobucket



As part of my reward for slogging out halfway through the semester, the bf promised to bring me to the beach. So he called along a few friends and its a beach volleyball date! Though I very much rather stay away from the ball... I am terrible. Quite afraid of it I must admit! My ultimate aim was to play frisbee that day! The bf was very very much obliged to accommodate frisbee with me and volleyball with the guys. Very sweet! :) His friends are too cute... offering us the best seats, or to stand in the area away from the rain. Perks of having a girlfriend? You get the best treatment from your guy friends.

Being in the sun, sand and sea, indeed is therapeutic. My soul feels rejuvenated. I do wish Singapore's beaches are cleaner, the sand is finer, and sea more alluring...

School blues, April's gonna be a terrible month. 
Let's enjoy the last few days and joys of March.



xx





No comments:

Post a Comment