Thursday, March 10, 2011

Take me away...



Life might have taken a turn for the worst. School is beating me up. Lessons being cancelled ever so frequently. Lecturers being hell irresponsible. Last minute lessons. Ridiculous projects that seem to make no sense. And the list goes on. It is of course common knowledge that life isn't all that easy nor smooth-sailing. But at least make the pain we go through worth every bit of it. Right now, it just isn't worth anything at all... and I find myself questioning if this is the right choice. If I have the choice of relinquishing this agony. Though the only choice I seem to have now is to suck it up and let it go. 

I wish to take this negativity away and look at the positive side of things. I just want to let it go. It pains me to not be able to do anything at all but only to look at myself going down a path I very much wish to get out of. I really do not know what to do at this point of time. I wish hugs and love would just rain down on me and wash off all these unhappiness. I wish someone would make me so happy and inject happiness into my life again. I am drained, absolutely drained and jaded with life. It feels like if life were to end for me now, it would mean nothing to me. And I do not like that feeling very much. :(


  

No comments:

Post a Comment