Friday, March 18, 2011

Lose my mind

Photo by: Asymmetricalism



Mid March Mayhem

Have you ever wondered if there could be more to life? I feel like I'm losing the very drive that should push me on to live each day to the fullest. I'm losing the passion in what I love. The meaning behind every thing I do in school seems be faltering, or wait, was it ever there? I resigned to the fate of just working for projects that doesn't seem to excite nor drive me. Gosh this sounds like work already! 

With the recent death of my mom's uncle... who is pretty close to my family, and the sudden infection I've gotten, the past week has been a crazy depressing period. It felt really awful to have someone by your side, but that person can't be there physically for you. But everything's starting to look up now, I hope.

The weekends are finally here! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for a nice date this weekend to cheer me up :)


xx


  

No comments:

Post a Comment