Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rise at Marina Bay Sands




































I love buffets. And I'm so glad I have a boyfriend who loves buffets as much as I do! :) So, as part of his birthday celebration, I surprised him with a birthday buffet, Rise @ MBS. Reviews given online for Rise were satisfactory for the price it offers! Real deal! Our favourites were the sashimi (you should have seen the actual amount of slices we took!) and I personally love smoked salmon so I piled a lot of it on my plate. I like how there was a pasta station, so our pasta were freshly cooked and the portions provided was buffet-friendly. The dessert section was heaven! They served my favourite, bread and butter pudding! Imagine the delight on my face when I found that! :) Oh, and the ice-cream, was to die for. We couldn't discern the flavour, but it was delicious!

I'm really happy when we both came out of the buffet with our stomachs full and very content! The boy loved the buffet! That of course, was the most important thing :) More such dates in the future!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment