Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday's Colors

My Monday has been a rather fulfilling one. I love this level of work. Let me bury myself in work, it fuels my soul! Teehee. It's not all that easy, but passion takes you through the tough times. Honestly I can go on all day about this, but that's not the main topic for today... (:

Here's the color palette for the latest co-manufactured Asymmetrical Peplum top with Pearlavish. From modelling for them to working with them. Naise! Thank you for the many opportunities Pearlyn! Oh and there's a paperbag skirt toooo. Check out Lace & Ebony's Facebook tomorrow for more pictures.


And yesss, here's the Colored Denim jeans that I'm absolutely in love with. I've recently been into pants/jeans/jeggings. Prior to end last year, I rarely go out in jeans because of Singapore's crazy weather. But end last year, I brought back 2 denims from London, and this year I've already gotten myself these 3 colored denim + 1 floral denim jeans! I'm crazyyyyy for them. Hahaha! On the hunt for basic tops/sweaters or anything to go along with these babies!

Tip: Go all out in colors when you're wearing these to make a statement! And if you want those to die for legs, pair them in heels & wedges. Instant long legs, swear. LOLL.



Fresh off today's shoot! Just a preview cos I'm still working on them (:




Here's the link to get these jeans:

I feel like my Monday is instantly made better looking at these colors, hahaha!



Bye from the goofy us! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment