Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring's Allure

Here are my favourite selects from the recent Lace & Ebony's Spring shoot! Teehee, I love the how the colors came together to bring life to the pictures, and made it a whole lot more Spring-like! So much love for my dearest Fiona. I've been raving about her from my blog to my instagram and to people around me. Please support her and get her to shoot for you! :D 

Despite the gloomy weather that day, it didn't spoil our mood and the outlook of the photos (thank goodness!). Only thing the humidity did to my hair was to straighten it out gradually as the shoot went by :( Note to myself: Invest in a better hairspray! 


























It's amazing how photographers can make Singapore not look like Singapore at all with their skills. It's definitely hard to find a unique shoot location because... a lot of places are overused. It irks me sometimes to see a famous landmark in my pictures. I don't know, it's just me? 

After staring at the photos long enough, it sometimes makes me sad. I know I'm not ideal blogshop model size. I'm a UK 8 and people call me skinny (I really still don't know why. Have they seen the skinnier models??). Most blogshops hire skinny straight-shaped girls to front clothes (if not, they are taller so they can be of my shape, but they are stretched, if you get what I mean) They do make the clothes look better though I must admit! I hope I'm doing justice to the clothes and the pictures! (Some feedback to me would be good!) But I'm not about to diet/starve or go around changing my shape. I don't believe in it and honestly it just harms my stomach and makes food consumption a torture. But just to keep fit, and eat as healthily as I can. :)

To see more photos head over here! The unreleased items shown in the lookbook would be up on... Sunday! :D Previews towards the end of the week, so keep in touch with us on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment