Sunday, March 24, 2013

Play Catch-Up!

Here's my weekly/bi-weekly mash up of pictures on the go! 
A random mix of them, sooo might be a little disjointed here and there, sorry! 



Here's how we indulge in occasions. Hand-made gift cards are old school but they are still the best form of expression of love (: Here's my relatively belated V-day Card to him. Given like... 1+ / 2 weeks after V-day :/ 



Late night treats with my dearest girl who's now actively pursuing a career path that would ultimately lead to her ideal lifestyle. Way to go girl! We're both doing our own thing but it's still heartwarming to catch up with her. 6 years of friendship together, plus she's just staying a few roads away from me! Heh.




Our crazy delicious meal at SPRMKRT, and it's my 3rd time there? I don't think I've ever visited a cafe so many times before! Haha. My friends really are awesome. Try waiting till 3 plus 4 just to catch lunch with me. I don't think anyone would do that without wanting to kill me, hahaha. Thank you Debbie for such awesome foodie hunts!


Plus, remember I mention a good & really affordable place to have steak somewhere in the central/west? Well, this place is at Toa Payoh. It's called Tims Restaurant & Cafe. We headed there after mass on a Sunday night with G's family. It's your simple neighbourhood eat-out place, but the food is really really good for its price. Here's my Ribeye Steak shown above. It's about $16+/- without an additional few dollars for the set meal (with soup, dessert, and drink). Besides steak, there's the oxtail (which was also another favourite among us) and seafood. Well, I guess it's the usual Western cuisine offerings, but what made this place stand out is the overall great taste of all their dishes with the affordable price tag pegged on it. Plus, the set meal is super worth it! Definitely worth a try if you live in that area.




My OOTD for a casual day out. I am in love with the shorts! Feeling like there's a 'glam' touch with the embellishments on it. Rocking it way more than a basic shorts ;)

Tank Top: Monki, Embellished Shorts: Lace & Ebony



A very healthy meal after work (event) with Keline & Lydia. This was at Raffles Xchange (Raffles Place MRT). I can't remember the name of the shop, but it's near Laoban! I rarely eat this healthy for any meal, but this changed my mind. I had a cabbage & meatball soup + rice! Although it was a little pricey, it felt like it's a good weekly detox for my system. Felt so good having it hahaha. How the mind deceives :P




Here's another place I checked out with his parents on a Sunday for lunch at Foo House Cafe & Bar. For someone who lives in the east and frequents that stretch of shophouses (where Momoya is), I've never really paid attention to this little quaint restaurant. They have lots of vintage items and old-style furnishing. It's actually pretty cool!

Here are some of the dishes we ordered:


Beef Burger


Oxtail with Aglio Olio (Set meal)

Other dishes not pictured, Roast Duck (they actually served up half of the duck and the dish costs $18. Mmm not bad!), Hainanese Pork Chop & Rice, Oxtail Stew (without the spaghetti), and Steak. According to his family, everything else we ordered was pretty good too!

I was feeling extremely hungry and was up to something huge, so yes, I ordered a big plate of pasta + Oxtail. Me and my appetite, goodness -.- I gave a generous amount of Oxtail to G after realising that.. yes it's actually quite a lot to stomach. But everything was sooo good. Slurped up everything else. Hehe.


Sooo... more supper outings on Friday with my food-partner-in-crime :D


Yong He at Geylang for my favourite favourite Taiwan Meesua!



Hongkong Teahouse at Simpang Bedok just last Friday for some late night dim-sum. The Liu Sha bao is the bombzzz. Loved it! It's so awesome to be able to satisfy liu sha bao craving late at night. It's great to be in the east with abundant supper places!!!!! :D

Now will someone open a sushi supper place already???? Where to satisfy my random sushi cravings? :(




Sneak preview of the upcoming co-manufactured skirt. The laser cut details are to die for! Gorgeous! I'm keeping them in every color, no kid! Plus the Chanel Boy inpsired bag is still on preorder. Get yours and better hurry! Preorder is closing tomorrow as our slots actually ran out, but we're opening up just a few more! (:



Have a great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment