Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Valentine


This is our simple but special Valentine's Day celebration. We both don't believe in hyping it up and throwing away money to the shops/brands/people who play up this occasion and jacks up their prices. Sure, Valentine's Day is special, but I'm not paying for the premium! 

We settled for a lovely after dinner plan, which saw us heading to our favourite favourite place, 2am Dessertbar. This place means so much to us, and the desserts there are always intriguing and ever changing! (:












After lagging in my Valentine's Day post... I really can't remember the name of our desserts, but we tried one Chocolate based, and one fruity based. Both were equallly delightful! Every little bit on the plate counts of something and layers the flavour of the dessert so well. It's like a dessert symphony! There's sweet, salty, sour, all in one platter. Talking about it really makes me want to head down to have more... hahaha! 




We also ordered a supplementary petite dessert to share. This was called S'mores, I think? SO YUMMY! :D If I could I would really order everything at one go and die a broke but happy girl! :/ 

Despite the dim lightings, it didn't stop us from cam-whoring like crazy and just being silly together :P And don't be fooled by the color/brightness of the following pictures. I had to brighten it and change the colors, like.. a lot. Lol.













This last picture is my favourite of them all, so I did a little more color work on it. It's now up on my Facebook cover picture. I love the entire feel of this picture. Felt like there was someone behind the camera capturing us and our love (: But shhhh, it's on self timer, hahaha.


My LOTD & OOTD taken before I left home and had the wind ruin my hair!
Dress: Lace & Ebony 
(Available only at FirstDay but all sold out)


Another picture at 2AM, but it was soooo dark that my iPhone couldn't salvage it and had to layer on absurd looking filters, heehee.


So that's Valentine's Day for me! Thank you for yet another beautiful & wonderful day spent with you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment