Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our acquired tastebuds

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! 

Today is a special day for Christians & Catholics, but a much awaited long weekends for everyone else. Enjoying every bit of the cheery holiday mood that's going around! Of course also lapping up the good food that's in stored this weekend. Tsk, time for my weekday gym sessions soon.

Gonna blog about one of our dressed-up dates. I love such dates cos we both get to dress up, look good, and eat yummy food (: 




Cam-whoring while waiting for the bus to town hehh.

We headed to one of our favourite food haunts, Itacho Sushi for lunch. We only head there for lunch because of the Sake Don, that's only available during weekdays lunch. It's basically salmon sashimi over rice, but we love it a lot because there's a lot of salmon! But during our last visit, they seem to have lesser sashimi... Mmm. But it was yummy anyway. 


ROASTED SALMON AT $0.40?!?! Favourite!!! I posted this on Instagram, and so many others said they loved this as well! Hahaha, no wonder they implemented a limit to the number of servings per head. SAD! :(



The top picture was taken with my iPhone, and the bottom, with a DSLR. Look at the clarity! Just look! iPhone <3 <3 <3 #onceafanforeverafan


This was just in front of me... I wish I could have the entire plate.


G took a quick shot of someone else's dish before it got served, hahaha.


We walked over to Kinokuniya for some book hunting time. It's always lovely to grab a book and sit someplace peaceful and enjoy it. I used to read a lot. Not extensively, but only from the genres and authors I love. I wish I can have the luxury and the concentration of my younger days. These days I feel like concentrating on something I'm reading requires a lot more effort. Especially if it isn't a non-fiction book. There's no imaginary world that can draw you in when it's non-fiction.

Anyway I bought the book, Sun Tzu for Women :D It's a good read, especially for entrepreneurs I feel!  


OOTD: Lace Sweetheart Dress from Lace & Ebony

We wanted to have high tea on the rare (free) day that we can hang out like that. We decided to give Paris Baguette at Wisma a shot after I saw all the pictures on Instagram about the Royal Pudding. One bottle is... $4? :/ Ouch, but it was really good! I loved it and wish I could try more flavours. Next time I shall! We ordered a Maple Pecan Scone to share too cos it was nearly 5 when we sat to have tea and it's so close to dinner time, whoops.











Plus a pot of very expensive tea to share!! It's $11 for a small pot of tea. The tea is the same price as TWG but comes in a smaller pot, but refillable though. Just felt really sian after ordering it despite the tea being somewhat nice. The coffees are way cheaper. 


Well well, it's English Breakfast Kusmi tea from Paris! :x

I don't exactly like the atmosphere of Paris Baguette for tea? It seemed very... not as ideal as... okay, TWG is in a different league, fine. But this exudes a reallyyy casual dining experience, and evidently not equable to the amount of money the food costs. However, despite saying that, I'd definitely head back for a chance to try more flavours of the Royal Pudding and attack the scrumptious looking bread/cakes on display. Oh and they serve brunch too! 



Hehehe, I love this look of mine! Especially loving the subtle curls too. My hair is way too straight and fine. To get some volume, I'd need to curl it, and it's really time consuming. Considering trying for a hair end only perm. Shall see what my hair stylist says the next time I'm there.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Relax away!

No comments:

Post a Comment