Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello 2012

2011 has been a year of many opportunities, many disappointments, more happiness, and definitely there was the sadness. Nonetheless, I'm ever so thankful for the people in my life, and the love that they have shown to me when I really needed it. Yup. This is the sad emotional reflection on the last day of 2011. But I don't want to dwell on the sad moments and memories, because well, they are sad. 

Here's to new beginnings, a new start in the new 2012. Here's to more opportunities that I'll do my best to grab and make good use of. Here's to us. To that love that we believe in. May we get stronger in love and strength, and overcome life's greatest obstacles with plenty of faith and trust.




Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012.

I know I'm absolutely dying to dedicate more time to this blog, penning down thoughts and putting up pictures to share. A new year's resolution then? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment