Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twirlin' times





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lace & Ebony


Here's the preview pictures! I really liked how the photos turned out this time - all thanks to my really supportive photographer/do-it-all man who has helped and supported me throughout this. I kept a few items + all the accessories for myself. Surprisingly, the necklace goes on really well with a lot of my outfits. Especially if I want to make it more dressy. So go go shop, http://laceandebony.com and support! 

I think I've reached a point in my life when I realised that all I want is to be happy. The kind of happiness that material goods can never match up to. Not to say that money can't buy happiness, or a Balenciaga bag wouldn't make me happy... but honestly, I really want to be happy, content, and to be at peace.


xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment