Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bright lights










A preview of tomorrow's launch! :D
Click here for more pictures!


I love the neon colored tops & the floral skirts combination. I think it's the precise Summer look that sums the season up! It's all about bright and bold colors. Gradually shifting away from the softer, pastel hues... but I still can't get enough of pastels sometimes hee! I wish I could keep them all, but nooo my wardrobe is bursting and I've so many bags of clothes, accessories and bags to clear! It's really quite a bit of my treasure I'm putting out for my next flea because of the whole renovation thing going on, and trying to organise it into my new room now. Hence, ALL MUST GO! :) Flea-ing on the 30th @ Scape! BE THERE OKAY! :)





Oh! And yes, we're giving out these babies in this collection! I've kept them in ALL colors! That's how much I love them. Really versatile I'd say! I'd use them to spice up my boring outfits these days hahaha!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment