Thursday, June 14, 2012

New York City: Part Trois

Here's a recent shoot I did for Lace & Ebony. It's been a while since we've done an outdoor shoot, so here we are, braving the natural elements and pesky mozzies, for nice pictures! I'm loving quite a few pieces from this collection! Can you guess which few? :P Anyway, I really hope people like the photos! It'd make our day(G & I), knowing that these pictures are to everyone's liking, hee.
















Show some love tonight at 9.30pm! 


We are also giving away this gorgeous Sephora Mini Make-Up Kit (specially brought home from NY! Teehee!!) Find out more here. I really love these! They fit into the palms of your hands and no doubt would fit into your make-up pouch like a charm ;) 





***


Day 5 of New York! Whilst holidaying the one of the best cities in the world, we are also shooting LE's pictures at the same time. Can you imagine braving the cold, and fatigue, trying to smile for the camera? Not easy at all!! Hahaha. So here we are, at a plaza before trying to rush for Avenue Q's tickets in the morning, but it wasn't showing, so Mamma Mia it is!






We've made a lunch reservation at Bouley, a one Michelin star restaurant! Super excited to check out a 
fine dining restaurant in the heart of Manhattan. I was impressed by their impeccable service from the moment I entered the restaurant. We tried their 5 course tasting lunch menu, which was for me, the best meal I've had (so far) in 2012. 

































Parma ham panini, from just across the street from Winter Gardens Theatre, a cute old school looking classic diner!







Day 6:
The American Museum of Natural History was first on the list for the day!




















These are some snapshots we took at the museum. I love the museum SO MUCH. There was so much to see, to read, to experience. It felt like one day isn't enough to explore the entire place! I was overloaded with things to see!! The American Museum of Natural History is a must-go! :)





Shake shack, classic american food at its best. People say when in New York, you MUST have shake shack! I didn't think much of it because, well, it's just burgers. But I must say, they proved me wrong, and I did enjoy my burger and my shake very much! 




Finally, Aveune Q. A hilarious comedy/musical of puppets. Must watch! :D





1 comment: